CH101 Feedback - Menu
- Was Saint Athanasius Black?
- Why does Tertullian refer to Paul as a heretic?
- Did the early church teach universalism?
- We did the early church fathers teach about water baptism?
- Was wine in the Bible alcoholic?
- How did the early fathers view John's Revelation
- How did the church fathers view holiness?
- How did the fathers view military service?
- Was it "Palestine" or "Israel" in the
- Why are candles used in some churches?
- Did Christianity Adopt Pagan Influences?
- Did the early fathers hold to "apostolic succession?"
- Did the church start worship on Sunday with Constantine?
- Did Constantine worship the Sun?
- Did Constantine use Roman troops to kill Donatists?
- What exactly is false doctrine?
- Does the New Testament Support Pacifism?
- Who wrote NT Hebrews
- What is Evidence for the Trinity in the NT?
- Why do the Protestants Reject The Apocrypha?
- Why did Saul become persecutor of the Church?
- The NT, Faith and the Resurrection
- The Jerusalem Council and Tithing
- Why has the Bible been changed through the years?
- Wine in the Ancient World and in the Bible
- Al Baker Book Reviews
- D.H. Williams, Retrieving the Tradition
- Anthony Buzzard, Doctrine of the Trinity
- David Bercot books
Culture and Opinion
- Articles by John S. Gibson III
- Faith and Certainty, by Al Baker
- Movie: End of the Spear
- PragerU - Canada
The Hidden Pandemic
- Brain Injuries
- Cardiologists Agree on COVID Jabs